Become a member of Defence IQ and gain access to Military Videos, Podcasts and Articles today!
The G6 Global Strategy Debate
Brand new for 2012!
Join us at 9:30AM on Tuesday, 21st February 2012 during the Main Conference.
As operations in Afghanistan start drawing to a close, it's becoming more urgent than ever to start discussing the future for armoured vehicles. It's a big question, and one that requires the strategies and innovations of the senior industry leaders who are shaping the equipment that will take center stage in future conflicts.
This year, IAVs takes you ahead of the learning curve with the opportunity to find out first hand the strategies shaping the future of armoured vehicles from the AV industry's key decision makers and thought leaders:
Dr. John Gutteridge
GCS Strategy & Business Development Director
Dr. Vernon Joynt
Chief Technology Officer
Mr. Frederic Bouty
Director, International Business Development
Major General (Ret) Chris Wilson
Thales Land Defence (UK)
Christopher Elliott CB MBE
Director, Doctrine and Strategic Analysis
General Dynamics (Just confirmed!)
Taking place on the opening morning of the main conference the G6 Industry Leaders Panel Global Strategy Debate gives you direct insight into the critical questions facing the AV industry:
- What are top industry leaders targeting as the major battlespaces of the future?
- What do vehicle manufacturers and systems integrators see as the key areas for long-term investment in R&D?
- What new priorities are decision-makers setting for the 'Iron Triangle' and how will this affect the armoured vehicle market?
- What future balance needs to be met between manned and unmanned vehicles?
- What will be the main characteristics of future conflicts and what key threats are the industry keeping front of mind?
With more input from the leading OEMs and systems integrators across the globe than ever before, and the chance to consult with the top decision-makers in the industry,
International Armoured Vehicles 2012 invites you to be a part of this truly unique event.
Want to ask our industry leaders something specific? Make sure you register now to get the chance to have your question posed during the debate!
Download the programme to see how else International Armoured Vehicles can benefit you.