66 kV Offshore Wind 2018
The only conference focused on the implementation of 66kV technology for wind parks
- Examine the commercial landscape and supply chain for 66kV projects in Europe & the UK
- Understand the technological advances in switchgears, transformers and cables for 66kV
- Get across the upcoming changes in standards and regulatory requirements
- Interrogate certification challenges for high voltage installations in wind
- Explore innovative protection systems to mitigate serious risks to cable integrity
- Discuss and debate fail safe VLM testing for inter-array cable installations
- Learn from leaders in dynamic cable modelling
- Share experiences with case studies with the current project pipeline in European waters
In this IQPC networking event, expert presentations are followed by discussions and interactive sessions.If you are interested in contributing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Featured Speakers
Senior Data Scientist
Inter Array Cables Package Manager
Product Lifecycle Manager
Dynamic Analysis Team Leader,
JDR Cable Systems
Key Account Manager Offshore Accessories
Chairman of the Board Company
Friends of the Supergrid
Department for International Trade UK
Benefit from the following interactive opportunities
Who is Who
Learn about your peers. Discover who else is participating in the conference. The matchmaking picture wall will help you identify who you want to meet at the conference.
Maximise your time at this event by participating in these fast paced 1-to-1 meetings. Get to know the other attendees and exchange your business cards.Have your business cards ready!
IQPC invites you to a joint evening get-together. Take this opportunity to network and make new business contacts. Or just to relax and round off your first conference day.
Choose your main discussion topic and deepen your knowledge in close dialogue with experts by pointed questions.
What guests of 66 kV Offshore Wind say about the event:
“This conference offers the unique opportunity to bring together all the major market players for the new generation of 66kV Offshore Windfarms. The industry collectively, needs to understand the main challenges to push forward“Prysmian Group
“Well organized conference and workshop to learn and share ideas for further developments of large 66 kV offshore Wind farms; identifying risks and looking for solutions.”ABB