How Can We Become More Efficient and Effective in the Delivery of Healthcare through New Technology?
- Some of the common pitfalls associated with old models of clinical organisation in hospitals.
- The strategies that can be used to reassess the clinical organisation of the hospital and the impact this will have on the design of future hospitals.
- The design elements which need to be considered to make inpatient areas more flexible and how this will benefit patients.
- The most important design principles of hospital IT
- The lessons can Australia learn from the UK when it comes to designing health facilities which cater for new technologies and improve patient experience
In this interview, Stephen Thomas General Manager Quality & Innovation, JewishCare explores insight into how his organisation is curating a data-driven environment to manage and improve resident expectations and experience in a changing aged care environment.
In this interview, Bruce Winzar, Executive Director Information Services & Chief Information Officer at Bendigo Health, explores how the hospital went about going fully digital with minimal prototyping and the key success for successful digital transformation and operational effectiveness.
- The KK Hospital's automation journey
- Negotiating staff engagement and culture change
- Challenges of a digital transformation journey
- The benefits of digital healthcare implementation
The Queensland Government has undertaken a market process to progress the masterplanned redevelopment of the Herston Quarter. in this video interview, Kate Copeland, Executive Director, Corporate Systems and Infrastructure Metro North Hospital and Health Service, outlines the project vision and delivery model, the current stage of the project and the lessons learned from the journey to date.
- the steps his organisation is taking to revise their business model in the wake of government reform and changing consumer demands
- The tools they are using to mobilise and improve information collection to improve the patient experience
- Strategies needed to create a culture that supports business transformation
- Queensland single domain challenges and benefits
- Implementation training & change management approach of up to 6000 staff at PAH
- Device integration - Vital Signs, Continuous Monitoring, ECG’s
- Post go Live optimisation
- What we would do differently & constraints/ dependencies that were out of our hands to influence
In this interview, Nick Abrahams at Partner, Norton Rose and Futurist, explores the healthcare technologies and trends that will transform Australia’s healthcare system.
Day One Highlights from Australian Healthcare Week 2018!
Thanks to our partner Laundry Lane Productions who put together this short and snappy video about Australian Healthcare Week 2019!