Nursing and Midwifery Day One: Wednesday, 30 September 2020
Wednesday, March 25th, 2020
We sometime spend more time at work than with our own families. So how can we ensure that time is useful and well spent?
- The importance of a mentoring relationship and top tips for choosing the right mentor for you!
- Being the captain of your own ship: how to set realistic goals and stick by them, and the power of accountability
- Not being afraid to ask for help: How you can make the most of your mentor relationship
Nursing and Midwifery Day Two: Thursday, 1 October 2020
Thursday, March 26th, 2020
2:00 PM INTERACTIVE SESSION: Panel Discussion: How to Maintain the Human Element in Nursing & Midwifery Care in an Increasingly Digital Environment?
Some of the basics of nursing & midwifery care hasn’t changed, despite the changing digital environment. It’s important to remember that the critical basics of personal care are of equal or more importance to patients as digitallyadvanced experiences.
This panel will discuss:
- Why technology should be seen as an enabler to assist better personal care; not as a replacement
- How technology needs to be in harmony with hands on nursing
- Patient-centric strategies for wellness, including net-promoter scores through weekly patient surveys that reports on the metrics of satisfaction and promotes individualised care