Digital Healthcare Day Two: 28 March, 2019
Wednesday, March 28th, 2018
Healthcare, like most other industries, is undergoing a transformation, ranging from improved processes derived from new technologies, enhanced quality of healthcare services, to better patient experience. As the industry undergoes this transformation, there is tremendous pressure to maintain a robust security posture. Despite increased industry efforts, the industry is experiencing attacks at an increasing rate.
Forcepoint will discuss how by adopting a behaviour centric analytics driven approach to cybersecurity you can improve your security posture inside and outside the organisatonal boundaries.
This presentation will cover some key benefit from this approach:
- Identifies abnormal behaviour of entities and humans
- Dynamically and automatically applies appropriate security policies against persistent risky behaviours
- Effective in fixed and fluid, closed and collaborative business models and structures
- Mitigates insider threats (accidental or intentional)
- Mitigates data exfiltration from a breach