Aged Care Day One: Wednesday, 30 September 2020
Wednesday, March 25th, 2020
With the Australian population aged over 85 expected to double by 2066, the aged care workforce would need to increase between two and three times before 2050 to provide adequate care.
While the development of “assistance robots” promises to help improve services and the quality of life for those in aged care facilities, there are concerns that technology should not be used as a substitute for human contact.
Watch two teams battle it out as they debate whether robots are the solution to Australia’s aged care workforce crisis.
2:30 PM Lessons Learned from Kincare’s 5 Year Service Transformation Journey to Truly Embody Customer Experience
Continuous business improvement to put the customer at the centre of business is essential for success in market place. In light of this, over the past five years Kincare has completely transformed the fundamentals of their business to adapt to the consumer-directed-care movement. Learn how Kincare addressed challenges in redesigning:
- IT infrastructure: How do you select the right IT system to deliver the outputs promised and ensure better customer experiences?
- Operations: What are sensible hospitality and logistics choices to balance great experiences with operational efficiency?
- Workforce: What skill sets, training and culture do you need to ensure great customer service?
- Leadership: You need to reassess your leadership team and their skill sets and the importance of consumer sales experience in a leader
- Governance: How to align your governance framework to the company vision to ensure it is fit-for-purpose