Nursing Director - Emergency and Clinical Support Logan Bayside
Healthcare Workforce Day Two: Thursday, 1 October 2020
Thursday, March 26th, 2020
12:30 PM INTERACTIVE SESSION - Panel Discussion: Introducing Staff Engagement Initiatives to Improve Workforce Productivity
Staff engagement initiatives motivate staff to contribute to the success of the organisation whilst maintaining their own sense of well-being. This can be achieved by building relationships between the organisation and staff to benefit the success of the future workforce.
Learn how to:
- Develop effective staff engagement initiatives to improve performance and productivity
- Use effective communication channels to engage with staff to build stronger relationships
- Prepare for the future workforce to improve service delivery and patient experience
2:00 PM How Logan Hospital is Using Effective Succession Planning to Build Future Healthcare Leaders
The cliental at Logan Hospital is considered low socio-economic with a culturally diverse patient flow which has posed as a challenge to attract the new emerging health care workforce. To overcome this challenge, the focus is on building strong relationships with new talent to mould them into future healthcare leaders through effective succession planning.
Learn how to:
- Identify and address healthcare workforce challenges in low-socio economic areas with over 220 languages
- Build relationships with the emerging workforce through social media channels such as Facebook
- Form an effective succession plan to create future healthcare leaders