Strategic Workforce Planner and Onboarding Business Partner
Albury Wodonga Health
Healthcare Workforce Day Two: Thursday, 1 October 2020
Thursday, March 26th, 2020
12:30 PM INTERACTIVE SESSION - Panel Discussion: Introducing Staff Engagement Initiatives to Improve Workforce Productivity
Staff engagement initiatives motivate staff to contribute to the success of the organisation whilst maintaining their own sense of well-being. This can be achieved by building relationships between the organisation and staff to benefit the success of the future workforce.
Learn how to:
- Develop effective staff engagement initiatives to improve performance and productivity
- Use effective communication channels to engage with staff to build stronger relationships
- Prepare for the future workforce to improve service delivery and patient experience
3:00 PM How Albury Wodonga Health’s Workforce Plan Assisted in Creating a Positive Culture and Increased Staff Engagement
Albury Wodonga Health had a particular hotspot within the organisation where they were seeing significant complaints in regards to alleged inappropriate workplace behaviour, bullying and harassment. They were witnessing divisions between management, surgeons and the nursing teams, and experienced high sick leave and staff turnover within this specific area.
Learn how they:
- Introduced a positive workplace behaviours program across the organisation
- Created and introduced a new structure to support the team
- Implemented a workforce plan that increased employee engagement, and workplace culture