Conference Day One: Wednesday, 10th July 2019
Wednesday, July 10th, 2019
2:30 PM Serco’s Utilization Study: Enabling Increased Economic Efficiency Through Establishing Productive and Collaborative Workspaces
Serco are pursuing a utilization study to assess how space is currently used and the needs of those using it. Transformations must therefore be robust to withstand the changes of utilization which will occur over time.
- Utilization: what this study will allow us to understand and how it will benefit?
- Reviewing different ways of working: changing the culture to suit the Agile world
- Consideration and interpretation of the word ‘collaborative’ in our early tenancy design
- The power of perception: the need to challenge deep set perceptions of Serco’s built environment
- The metrics our studies produced and the blue sky outcomes.