Conference Day One: Wednesday, 10th July 2019
Wednesday, July 10th, 2019
1:30 PM How Tank Stream Labs Are Championing Innovative Design By Creating Adaptable and Sustainable Workplaces
Tank Stream Labs are leading the way in design innovation, creating spaces which allow for collaboration and flexibility in the workforce. This is essential in an era in which new ways of working call for more creativity in design. Space must be robust and sustainable to keep up with the evolution of workforce needs.
- A constant evolution in design: space which adapts to ways of working for the future
- Idiosyncrasies of creating a space which fosters collaboration and creativity
- The key considerations to make around sustainability in workspace planning
- How we are incorporating sustainability into our design strategy
Conference Day Two: Thursday, 11th July 2019
4:00 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: How To Ensure Sustainability Is Successfully Implemented In Workspace Design
Substantially reducing the enterprise carbon footprint is increasingly becoming a priority for businesses across the globe. Expectations of both customers and workers are growing significantly. As such, businesses must adapt their physical workplace to accommodate for these demands, which in turn involves a change of workplace culture.
- The need to address sustainability in the modern workplace
- Will there be losses?
- Methods for reducing waste and transforming into an eco-friendly enterprise
- How to be economical about sustainable solutions