Conference Day One: Wednesday, 10th July 2019
Wednesday, July 10th, 2019
9:40 AM PANEL: How To Maximize Employee Engagement and Satisfaction To Accelerate your Business In The Agile World
It can no longer be denied that employee engagement is a priority within an enterprise. The attainment of business outcomes is considerably improved when employees are motivated and excited to better their personal performance and add value to the company. To understand how best to achieve this we must first understand the details of why it is of pinnacle importance to prioritize. With this in mind, this panel will bring together experts to discuss the best and most innovative ways to ensure such engagement is maximized successfully.
- A two way street – investment in the individual for greater return on investment
- The importance of personal and professional growth - striking the balance between the emotional and intellectual quotient
- Innovative and transferable strategies to maintain positive engagement
- Can technology play a role in employee engagement in the Agile world?
11:30 AM Organising An Internal Culture Which Simultaneously Caters To The Satisfaction Of Both Employee And Customer
Structural changes to an organization, whether it be to systems, processes or service provision, can be seen as an opportunity to challenge traditional thought patterns and add value to the business where it before may have been lacking. Marissa demonstrates that such change can be an opportunity to review new ways of working and better the experience for both customer and employee.
- Structural change: integrating systems, services and processes in the merger of two councils
- Merger as an opportunity to review new ways of working
- Facilitating a transparent internal culture which engenders higher employee engagement
- Customer experience transformation program
- Improving back end services
- Customer relationship management
- The challenges of privacy in sharing data