A transactional network for intellectual property (IP) rights and objects - IPChain network allows all market participants to capture the most relevant transactions of IP rights and objects, organize storage's of digital objects and provide access to them with the use of "smart" contracts. IPChain network is an infrastructure, which allows to construct services and platforms for effective interaction between authors, right-holders, natural persons and legal entities who create and use intellectual property, provide services on IP administration and legal protection.
Main IPChain – based operating services:
- n’RIS – a service for proof of authorship, deposition, preventing violations and introducing various IP objects into economic turnover, digital patent and trademark registration service in Russian patent office.
- HyperGraph – services and software for authors and collective rights management organizations.
- IPEX – IP Exchange for all kinds of transactions with IP rights and objects, including cross border agreements.
- CO-FI – first Russian crowd investing platform for financial support of creative and technological projects, including investment loans secured by intellectual property by professional investors or individuals.
- DI’S PUT – platform for out-of-court disputes settlement involving intellectual property, which unites arbitrators, experts and parties to the dispute.
- FONMIX – a service for legal background audio and video branding, sound design of various venues – from restaurants and hotels to shopping malls and offices.