Wednesday, May 4th, 2022
As we know, trade secret protection differs significantly from patent protection, not least in terms of what you’re protecting and how long you’re protected for. So, what protection strategies should you be focusing on, who within the business should be involved and how exactly can you use these trade secrets to create competitive advantage?
In this exclusive session with Dr Stephan Wolke, CEO of ThyssenKrupp Intellectual Property AG, will guide you through the necessity of why protecting your trade secrets, from a legal perspective, is critical to the long-term success of your business. Join us, and walk away with a clear view on:
• Classification system for the trade secrets by classes and position within the value chain
• Overview of contractual actions, IT actions, physical actions and organisational actions for trade secret protection
• Organisational options for installing responsibility for trade secrets within companies
In the final part of this workshop, we review the learnings of the first session and delve into any particular issues or questions that the audience have.
Conference Day 1
Monday, April 4th, 2022
• What actions must be taken to ensure effective IP protection such as building an IP shield, IP creation
and incentivisation, setting an IP focus, understanding competitors, finding infringements and license
• Key actions needed to create the protection efficiently such as IP decision mechanisms, IP risk management,
IP community build up and IP campaigning, brand and trade secret management and setting the right in-house/
• Management awareness training, including our “IP Competition Game”