Main Conference Day One
Monday, May 20th, 2019
•Driving digital logistics strategy through data and analytics
•How to make sense of all the data from supply chain to make informed business decisions?
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019
11:00 AM Workshop D: Leverage data and analytics to enhance decision making in supply chain management
- Digital transformation from the perspective of a Logistics Service Provider: Ahlers made a strategic choice to go “digital” ca. 3 years ago, what steps have we taken since then and what have we learned?
- Maturity curve of becoming a data-driven logistics player: from historical data analysis towards “Digital Twins”
- Examples and case studies on big data analytics to support logistics network optimization and transport procurement
- The added value of big data analytics in Horizontal Collaboration and transport capacity sharing incl. some new innovative showcases. How can this be applied in your company?
- Introduction of a new European research project for use of real-time data analytics, forecasting and machine learning to optimize collaborative logistics networks
- CO2 calculation and reduction in logistics networks: what are some new evolutions in this domain?