Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 14th August 2019
Wednesday, August 14th, 2019
11:00 AM Following the Success of SAM, CUA is Extending Bot Capability to New Sales Channels Across the Business to Digitally Engage Members
CUA is Australia’s largest credit union providing financial, health and insurance solutions to almost 500,000 Australians. Following CUA’s continuing investment to improve member’s experience journey and digital innovation, the implementation of SAM, a digital virtual sales assistant was able to successful guide members through their full health insurance purchase and improves conversion rates. The results from this pilot were an enhanced digital online experience for members. Join Melissa in this session to explore SAM’s value in other scopes of the business and the journey to find the suitable partner.
- Who is SAM and what does he do?
- Brain- Trainers: A new role with new opportunities for bot efficiency
- Engaging teams in the design and development stage of bots to overcome change management issues
- Sales conversion have improved and longer period of analysis will allow improved member experience and attract new customers
- CUA’s digital innovative strategy: The roadmap for the future and plans of implementation
- The partnership with Flamingo AI: The vendor market is full but how do you know who to partner with?