Allstars Engagement and Internal Branding and Team Manager of AirAsia Allstars Esports Club
Conference Day One – Tuesday 4 Dec 2018
Tuesday, December 4th, 2018
2:00 PM Developing Your Coherent Branding and Marketing Strategy in Esports to Maximise Your Return on Investment
- The international experience so far in the esports scene- Why we have invested and what have been the returns since?
- Developing your coherent branding and marketing strategy- How to create genuine content that resonates with your audience?
- Analysing the value and impact of influencer marketing in esports- How to go about it the right way
2:40 PM Panel Discussion: Analysing Key Lessons that the Japanese Gaming Market Can Apply for Sustainable eSports Growth
- Why esports?
- Short-term wins vs long-term strategy
- Can we do things bigger and better in Japan?
- Lessons learnt from other markets and applying them to Japan
Delegates will get the opportunity to select 3 tables of their choice, each led by a roundtable host for a 30 minutes discussion. All 6 roundtables will kick start simultaneously, with delegates rotating after each 30 minute session. Discussion groups are deliberately kept small to ensure that all delegates get the interactive, multi-directional opportunity to ask their most pressing questions, thereby guaranteeing a perfectly tailored experience.
Roundtable 1: Making Sense of Investments- How to Further Leverage an Already Mature Gaming Market in North Asia
Roundtable 2: Capitalising on Japan’s Robust Gaming Infrastructure and Grassroots to Develop Sustainable Business Models in Esports
Roundtable 3: Analysing Revenue Opportunities for Esports in Japan: What Should You Focus on?
Roundtable 4: Integrating Esports Into Your Organization- Internal Adoption Before External Commitments
Roundtable 5: Examining the Business Implications of Integrating Esports into Traditional Sports and Major Sporting Events
Roundtable 6: How to Successfully Execute World-Class Tournaments in North Asia
Pre-Conference Workshops - Monday 3 Dec 2018
Monday, December 3rd, 2018
1:30 PM The A-Z Non Endemic Brand Guidebook to Esports- How to Integrate Esports into Your Organization
This workshop will provide a comprehensive guidebook for non-endemic brands looking to enter the esports scene, specifically how to integrate eSports into your organization.
- Navigating internal buy-in and organizational support for esports
- Presenting and justifying the business case to senior management
- Defining success and measuring return on objectives when investing in esports