Upcoming Virtual Think Tanks
Adapting to the New Norm in IP: Exploring Strategies for Effective Remote Working and How to Get The Most out Of Your IP Strategy.
Wednesday April 1st 2020 | 2pm-3pm | 100% Online
As the rapidly evolving spread of COVID-19 is having immediate effect on business operations, we are seeing a steep increase in the numbers of the remote and digital workforce’s cross-industry. Now more than ever before, organisations are leveraging communication and technology tools to re-adjust to a new virtual norm and are looking to stay engaged by sharing experiences throughout this unprecedented time.
For the Intellectual Property industry specifically, IP offices are adapting by taking measures to minimise user impact, forcing some IP work to a temporary halt or in many cases, shifting online across Europe and North America.
Join this Virtual Think Tank with up to 10 other IP experts to explore:
- Strategies for the most effective at home working and how to activate the new agile workstations
- Various tools and technology that's available to keep your IP teams connected
- Potential new opportunities in IP and how to best protect your IP strategy online
- The impact for applicants and owners as the EUIPO pushes all deadlines to May 1 in light of the Coronavirus
- The production and trade of counterfeit goods in China came to a virtual halt due to the COVID-19 outbreak. But with citizens encouraged to return to work, what key challenges do we expect to face?
For more information on how to get involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Next VTTs in the Global IP series:
- IP Licensing: Getting The Right Revenue Model For Your Business
- The Detection, Track, and Take Down of Counterfeits: Developing an Integrated Online & Offline Strategy to Best Protect Your Brand Across The Globe
- Unlocking The Potential Of Your IP Data: Leveraging The Right Tools To Gain Quality Patent Intelligence
To get involved in the above VTTs, please get in touch at email@example.com