Conference Day Two – Wednesday 12 December 2018
Wednesday, December 12th, 2018
- Capturing big data opportunities with smallsats
- How else can regional governments and corporations utilise smallsats to transform agriculture, telecommunications, earth observation activities and more?
- How can smallsats stakeholders further develop smallsat abilities and expand usage as the more economical and cost-effective space infrastructure?
- Exploring the key differences of both the business models for better commercial opportunities
- Developing new space business proposals that fulfills a strong investor’s appetite
- Leveraging on models that foster operations in clusters for greater agility, more rapid technology refresh and lower individual launch costs