WORLD CINEMA FESTIVAL
MENA’S MOST IMMERSIVE ENTERTAINMENT TECH EVENT
The cinema sector in the Middle East is facing unprecedented growth with over $3.54 billion of investments in cinema screens alone .
Cinema owners are not the only buyers of this. As lifestyle trends evolve resorts, theme parks, hotels, developers are including cinema as a key offering to drive business and footfall.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE ACTION AT THE WORLD CINEMA FESTIVAL?
Join us at the World Cinema Festival to:
- Discover Cinepolis’s expansion plans in the GCC and understand their plans to crack Saudi Arabia's highly lucrative cinema market
- Uncover how forward thinking cinema operators such as Emaar Entertainment are bringing ‘never-before-seen’ experience and digitalisation to elevate their cinemas to the next level of excellence
- Gain insights on Motion Pictures Association’s strategic content strategies such as new live broadcasting to drive new audiences and seasonal sales
- Examine key digital marketing strategies at Novo Cinemas’s that increased website ticket conversions by 143%
Plus, hear from Nakheel, Carnival Cinemas, IMG World of Adventures, Emaar Hospitality, Cinepax, Chapman Taylor, Luna Cinema’s and so much more!
TRAILBLAZERS SHAPING THE FUTURE OF THE CINEMA INDUSTRY:
A few industry facts:
- Dubai-based developer Majid Al Futtaim to invest $540 million in 600 screens across Saudi Arabia and $300 million in other GCC markets
- Emaar to launch first stand-alone dine-in cinema in the Middle East
- India’s leading multiplex chain PVR cinemas signed a (MoU) with Dubai-based Al-Futtaim to explore opportunities to jointly develop cinema business in the Middle East
- Saudi Arabia estimates movie theatres will contribute more than $24 billion to the economy, with about 300 cinemas and 2,000 screens to be built in the country by 2030
- Novo Cinemas: Middle East's plans to grow over 200 screen from 158 by 2020
- US-based movie AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. plans to acquire a 50% share of Saudi Arabia’s cinema market