Register FREE Expo Pass for Victorian Healthcare Week 2019!
Victorian Healthcare Week 2019 is the largest healthcare event in Victoria and is the annual meeting place for the Victorian healthcare community to connect, network and explore the future of the design, delivery and operation of Australia’s healthcare system.
Victorian Healthcare Week has a new theme this year: Patient Experience! The theme embraces the shift that is taking place across healthcare, where the industry is moving from a focus on patient outcomes and efficiency, to one that also tracks, measures and improves the overall user experience.
With over 1,000 attendees expected in 2019, Victorian Healthcare Week has been designed for all areas of the healthcare community and offers learning and development opportunities from 100+ speakers via two free events and one giant expo at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on the 23-24 July 2019.
6 reasons why you should attend in 2019:
- An expanded speaker panel, with over 100 speakers, 20% of which are C-suite and 30% more speakers and context than last year
- Our new venue, the Melbourne Conference and Exhibition Centre, which enables us to add in additional content and state of the art exhibitors
- NEW for 2019, the free-to-attend Patient Experience Theatre reflects the increasing focus being placed on the patient journey within healthcare
- The introduction of new conference formats, such as the Emerging Nurses Panel and Spotlight Interviews, which ensure that you wont be subjected to death by power point
- The expanded exhibition area, which means we are able to double the amount of solution providers for you to network with on site
- Earn 12 FREE CPD points by attending the Nurses and Clinicians stage (Endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing)