EVOLVING YOUR EVENT EXPERIENCE
IQPC goes beyond the traditional event experience to deliver enhanced learning and networking opportunities. We offer blended digital learning through our extensive library of white papers, infographics, videos, case studies, tailored research and data products to keep you ahead of your industry. Our online communities extend your networking beyond the event to a broader community of over 1 million members. Our combination of real world events and digital content provides unrivaled learning and network!
Free extended learning and networking in your technical field.Read More
Access articles, case studies, white papers, infographics, podcasts, and videos addressing your specific industry challenges.Start Learning Now
Flexible, on-demand learning for busy executives.Review Our Current List
Choose from over 1,200 conferences, exchanges and exhibitions from around the world.Search Events Now
Learn about IQPC Exchanges
14 -17 May, 2018
May 14-16, 2018
Delivering High Quality Care to Our Veterans
Presented in partnership with IDGA
- Mr. Thomas Murphy - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Peter Shelby - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Lynda Davis - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Scott Blackburn - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
29 - 30 May, 2018
Doltone House, Sydney
12 - 14 June, 2018
Hotel Palace Berlin, Germany
3rd AI and Robotic Process Automation World Summit
Learn How to Scale up Robotic Process Automation & Leverage on Intelligent Automation to Robotize End-to-End
Presented in partnership with SSON
- Tobias Sebastian Unger - Siemens AG
- Sebastian Zeiss - Deutsche Telekom
- Irfan Ali - Bosch
- Ricardo Badillo - Western Union
June 18 – 22, 2018
The Mirage, Las Vegas
19th Annual Customer Contact Week 2018
Deliver World-Class Service with Speed & Efficiency
Presented in partnership with CCW
- Barbara Corcoran - Best Selling Author & Business Mogul
- Nick Friedman - College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks Moving
- Janelle Sallenave - Uber
- Tom Karinshak - Comcast
JOIN OUR ONLINE COMMUNITIES
Find new connections, discover new thought provoking research and solve your
industry specific challenges in your dedicated online community.
DIGITAL CONTENT SPONSORSHIP
Are your sales teams demanding more qualified leads?
Are you struggling to develop thought leadership ideas to engage customers and prospects online?
Are you having trouble building an effective online strategy?
Are your social media channels failing to deliver ROI?
- UP NextWhat will the Insurer of 2030 Look Like?
- Using the Back-Office as the Engine to Drive Transformation
- Bridging the Gap between Expectation and Satisfaction in the Aged Care Industry
- Customer Experience & Centricity: Where Technology & Heart Collide
- Get ready for the customer experience predictions for 2018
- Best Practice for Moving to a Digital Enterprise through BPM
- Working with bots: Developing, ‘upskilling’ and learning from mistakes
- How to use SSON Analytics' shared services tools and analytics reports
- 4 profound insights on the state of Customer Data and Analytics
Spend some time in our digital media center where you’ll find thousands of valuable resources including white papers, case studies, infographics, articles, videos, interviews, podcasts, webinars and more.
TUNE INTO THE PODCAST NETWORK FOR
THE GLOBAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY.
We have 4 unique podcast series with leading executives from:
- Shared Services
- Process Excellence
- Customer Experience
- Customer Contact Centers
We chronicle how personal history creates industry legend. Download the secrets and insights that have helped shape leaders of global business by clicking the icons below:
EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS EVERY TIME
Listen to some testimonials from past customers!
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXCHANGE FOR RETAIL
"A fantastic opportunity to stop and step outside an insular approach to listen and understand the huge array of opportunities and innovation being created by others within the retail sector and in turn sharing and acting upon this wonderful insight received back in the day job!”
CUSTOMER CONTACT WEEK
DELIVER WORLD-CLASS SERVICE WITH SPEED & EFFICIENCY
“Started in 1999 as Call Center Week, CCW is the world’s largest customer contact event series. With the balance of conference and expo, CCW is the place where customer care, CX, and contact center leaders come together."
EVENT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Your sponsorship gives you the chance to personally interact with new customers during their purchasing journey. Our customizable sponsorship packages allow us to match your solutions with customers who are actively seeking help. Sponsoring an IQPC event allows you to:
- Create new customers
- Develop qualified leads
- Convert leads into sales
- Retain customers
Join the team that’s consistently pushing the boundaries of innovation in the world of conferences, exhibitions and digital learning.
Because with locations on 6 continents, events in dozens of industries & multiple online communities...