Executive Director – Information, Technology and Capital Projects
Digital Healthcare Plenary Day One: Tuesday, 23 July 2019
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019
It’s said that digital disruption provides an $8.7 Trillion opportunity in digital health. But where are we with digital disruption in Australia? This session is designed to drive your own learning by giving you the opportunity to share experiences and discuss challenges with the presenter and your peers in an interactive discussion group format:
- Disruption – why is it so challenging in Australian healthcare?
- Are there other barriers to implementing a successful disruption strategy?
- What can the health sector do differently to foster digital disruption?
Digital Healthcare Plenary Day Two: Wednesday, 24 July 2019
Wednesday, July 24th, 2019
1:50 PM OPTIMISATION: Remote Health Monitoring and Support in the Home to Improve Patient Care and Experiences
Eastern Health’s Respiratory Connect@Home Program is a clinical research study that combines nursing support and remote monitoring technology to empower patients to better manage their respiratory disease. Learn how the program:
- Lifts pressure on specialist services, is more resource-efficient and delivers care safely for remote patients
- Gathers ongoing patient data, providing timely accurate data for clinical decision making
- Creates flexibility for staff and patients with a home based/remote care model, improving experiences for both staff and patients