The second edition of the conference is offering you the opportunity to explore the complex factors that lead to resilient, long-lasting wind turbine bearings.
In 2019 we have put together a complex conference agenda inviting you to:
- Learn about recent developments increasing reliability and energy efficiency in all kind of bearings
- Get the latest updates on international bearing standards and certification
- Discover new bearing design and layout for larger wind turbines
- Get informed on testing trends and visit the LARGE BEARING LABORATORY of the Fraunhofer IWES Institute
- Discuss the latest updates on bearing durability and sourcing strategies
- Avoid critical friction and wear by learning more about new materials, strength, and limitations of lubricants & seals