The Digital Citizen Services Summit will allow you to network with likeminded individuals within both Australia and neighbouring countries to improve the integration of your digital government platform.
TOP 5 CASE STUDIES
- Estonia’s maintenance of X-roads and ID cards, ensuring all citizens are part of an integrated digital platform
- The Australian Taxation Office’s implementation of the GovPass pilot, allowing federal and state departments to build secure services
- Working connectively with different stakeholders and government departments to devise a holistic digital service strategy
- Implementing a clear digital identity framework for citizen security
- How the Office of State Revenue Queensland are improving their data analytics and data science capabilities