A group of engineers and pilots founded Aviation Production Company “SKYETON” in 2006. The company develops and supplies unmanned aerial systems (UAS) and light sports aircrafts for numerous aerial solutions.
Company’s vision is the development of highly automated aerial platforms, designed to continuously perform complicated applications in extended and distant environments.
Skyeton’s core target is to build the world's best fixed-wing unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) for simple and cheap aerial solutions in government, defense and commercial sectors:
- aerial photography
- monitoring of infrastructure objects: pipelines, electric transmission lines, railways, etc.
- patrol of land/sea borders
- different military tasks
- control of meteorological situation and fire detection
- control of mining operations
- tasks for agricultural business
Office and production facilities of SKYETON are located in Kiev, Ukraine.