Conference Day One: Monday, 30 September 2019
Monday, September 30th, 2019
After creating the risk management plan and identifying risks, it is important for each one of the risks to be analysed. This contributes to a better overall project risk analysis, better estimates and better business decisions.
Key question – How do you differentiate your high priority risks?
- The difference between quantitative and qualitative risk analysis
- Understanding the quantitative assessment benefits
Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 01 October 2019
Tuesday, October 1st, 2019
Many times operational failures have led to great disasters. One of the keys to a successful reduction of operational failures is to periodically assess the threat skyline from all anticipated risks. Having in place an effective workflow management can reduce the operational risks to a significant level.
Key question – How does operational risk affect key operations of your enterprise in executing your strategy?
- Mismanaging non-financial risks leading to direct losses, including litigation, fines, or even indirect damage of reputation
- Major operational risk failures and the lessons learnt
- How do you improve the management of operational risk?