· Snowdrop is the engine behind the Tom Clancy’s The Division series, among other very diverse Ubisoft titles, such as Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.
· The localization pipeline for Snowdrop was designed alongside the engine, with a focus on quality of life for developers, and aiming to cater for all languages from the start.
· Establishing Localization as part of Production: Adding value through feature ownership; adapting processes to game content; planning and scoping.
· Gender targeting for systemic dialogue and voice recordings.
· Key usage statistics and project takeaways, and the future of AAA localization: Automating processes and adaptation to games as a service model.