Understanding data sets and market trends are paramount to any successful workforce planning strategy; however there is often confusion on how to successfully read and understand datasets across the industry. Data analysis drives the optimization of resource usage to enable better planning and decision making for staffing and resource management for the future, without this understanding any workforce planning strategy is incomplete.
In this master class, Adeline Hough will demonstrate how to create and use practical data tools that are instrumental to the success of any workforce planning strategy. Lift your HR capacity by understanding how to better utilise technology to relieve organisational pain points and improve the visibility of the workforce. A must attend workshop for anyone seeking to implement a more effective and accurate workforce planning strategy throughout their organisation!
- Practically learn how to use and create effective data sets though utilization of easy to access Office 365 tools
- Modernizing the recruitment process by using scheduling analytics to lower staff turn over and increase engagement
- Gain insight into upcoming areas of potential shortfalls or excess and use this information to take corrective action
- Distil vast quantities of information to provide insights that are able to be easily referenced and understood
- Embed data and analytics within your workforce planning and recruitment architecture
Executive General Manager, People & Culture
Multiple Sclerosis Qld
Workforce Planning Consultant (People Science)
Multiple Sclerosis Australia