Discuss a realistic roadmap of aviation technology, markets, infrastructure and finance by joining the More Electric Aircraft Europe conference in Hamburg (Germany) from 28 - 31 October 2019.
Early confirmed speakers:
- Dr. Daniel Izquierdo, High/Low Voltage Power Electrics Expert, Airbus Defence and Space, Spain
- Dr. Kamiar J Karimi, Senior Technical Fellow, Energy Management and Power Systems, Boeing Commercial Airplanes, USA
- Fabrizio Cuomo, Systems Engineer, Leonardo Aircraft, Italy
- Dr Evgeni Ganev, Chief Engineer Electromechanical Power Systems, Honeywell International, USA
- Dr Eric C. Darcy, Battery Technical Discipline Lead, NASA-Johnson Space Center, USA
- Dr. Linda Brussaard, Electrical Systems Expert, European Aviation Safety Agency (EEASA)
Learn from presentations and workshops on:
- How to design, integrate and test two hybrid-electric powertrains side by side?
- How to develop a modular approach to hybrid electric propulsion architecture?
- What methods should be used to characterize performance of electric & hybrid electric propulsion systems and its components?
- What are the most recent technological achievements for electric and hybrid aircraft?
- How to develop a roadmap for urban air mobility (UAM) in Europe?
Interested in the latest standard developments and certification requirements for electric aircraft's? Then do not miss out on this event! Here is the easiest and fastest way to register.