Space planning is at the core of your real estate and facilities management strategy. Not only does it play a vital
role in the ability to return to work, but it also supports the employee experience, cost savings of up to 30%, and
long-term operational efficiency and resiliency. Now that the way we work has changed, space management is
more important than ever. Join us in this session to hear how IoT and AI can enable flexible workplaces by:
The future of the workplace is distributed and today's leaders are empowering their home office and in-office employees with a digital experience to keep them safe, connected, and productive. The time is now to digitally embrace your distributed workforce, reimagine the workplace experience, and welcome returning teams back to office life with confidence.
• Learn best practices from 3 Fortune 100 brands who have digital transformed their employee experience and how technology is nudging healthy behaviors
• See in action seamless all-in-one app experiences that foster culture and support in-office teams with touch-less entry, desks reservations, health assessments and more
Lessons learned and insight from leading innovators within the workplace, corporate real estate, and design community.
• Key elements of a successful change management, workplace & space strategy, and design plan before, during & post COVID workplace transformations.
• Most critical pain points and successes for workplace and real estate teams during 2020
What does a successful office re-entry in 2021 look like? Should you downsize - by how much? How do offices need to change in this new world of flexible work? In this session, you’ll join Alex Birch, Co-Founder & CEO of XY Sense and workplace property leaders from across Australia and the United States to discuss ‘what’s next’ for workplace property leaders in 2021 and the changing role real time data and AI are playing in getting workplace re-entries right. You’ll hear:
· A fireside discussion with property leaders on return-to-office trends and what they are prioritizing in 2021, including: Claudette Leeming , Head of Property Strategy & Performance, Australia Post, Bernadette Holloway, Executive Manager - Property, Insurance Australia Group (ANZ) and
Ken Lynch , Head of Workplace , Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ)
· An exploration of how three major forces (COVID Safety, downsizing/cost pressures and post-pandemic, flexible workplace experience) will impact your strategy in 2021
· The role of real time in the 2021 workplace tech stack - How to leverage real time office utilization data to enable safer office re-entries, de-risk real estate decisioning and boost ROI from existing IWMS systems
Delving into how the world of work has changed in the last year; how the next generation of AI-driven scheduling experiences will be key in aiding in employee productivity and connectivity, and how you can start to get more out of your space.
1.) What challenges has your organization experienced with employees who found themselves suddenly working from home in 2020
2.) Has your organization adopted a formal work from home strategy as a result of the current global pandemic?