Dr. Saif Al-Hiddabi
Assistant Secretary General for Research & Scientific Programmes
The Research Council, Oman
Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 23 October 2018
Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018
- Need for increase cooperation between governments, investors and the commercial space industry
- Will global government backing and cooperation enable fast track commercialisation?
- Will there be cost savings from reusabile satellites and will these be transferrable to the end user?
- Connections between life and the Universe, astronomical future of humanity, and the need for space exploration
9:50 AM MINIMISING TRAJECTORY TRACKING ERRORS OF SPACE MISSIONS USING ADVANCED NONLINEAR GUIDANCE AND NAVIGATION CONTROL SYSTEM
- Using advanced techniques to reduce space mission cost
- Following precisely a preset optimal trajectory for the space vehicle
- Learn from this session without any background on space mission and aerospace engineering