Join this focused knowledge exchange to:
- Evaluate automation processes to increase quality control
- Gain insight into production scale up to remain first to the market
- Review innovative design to decrease LCoE
- Improve logistic and transportation with flexible design and manufacturing processes
- Learn about modular technology to answer low and high wind conditions
The easiest and fastest way to register for the Rotor Blades 2019 event!
Interview on Rotor Blade Innovation: Discussing the Future Onsite with Siemens Gamsea, Vestas and more
What do Siemens Gamsea, Vestas UK and other top companies think of the knowledge about past experiences shared with their peers onsite?Henrik Hansen - Head of Onshore Certification Siemens Gamesa; Peter Greaves - Test Engineer, ORE Catapult, Michael Lange - Head of Section Rotor Blades, TÜV NORD and Alessio D'Alesio - Principal Engineer, Vestas Uk answered to our questions. Read the interview here for free:
As leading-edge erosion is appearing quicker and more aggressively, the rain erosion failure process is complex and still not fully understood, being the most common source of damage to wind turbine blades, especially in offshore projects where blades are larger and rotation speeds are higher. Find out the latest advancements within this topic by download this exclusive article here for free:
Javier Iriarte, Senior Engineer at Nabrawind in Spain presented at last year's "Advances in Rotor Blades" conference on "Logistic cost model: Identifying modular blades market ".
The technical presentation covers the following topics:
• Overview of the joint solution
• Identification of modular blades market
• Description of logistic cost model performance
• Presentation of real cases
>> Download the full presentation here for free:
Learn about the ORE Catapult approach, the different methods of testing Bi-axials, and Blade vs Ground mounted Excitation.
What do Siemens Gamsea, Vestas UK and other top companies think of the knowledge about past experiences shared with their peers onsite?
Energy IQ interviewed Johannes G. Leib, TPI Composites' Global Technical Program Manager and discussed achieving fast time to market through intense DFM.
Download the interview here for free and learn more about:
- How could the industry increase cooperation and speed up blade time to market without losing on quality?
- How can intense DFM review between manufacturers and designers produce shorter production lead times?
- What are the biggest technical risks to which larger rotor blades are exposed?
- Where are we heading now in terms of manufacture/composite technology?