Finance Transformation has been the mantra for CFOs and financial executives for many years. But are we really achieving making progress in moving from backwards to forward-looking? Improvements to ERP, CRM and HCM systems have helped many organizations improve their transactional processes. However, many are hindered in gaining efficiencies in their financial reporting, planning and analytic processes due to reliance on spreadsheets and legacy corporate performance management (CPM) applications.
CPM 2.0 applications are designed to address the same business problems as CPM 1.0, but with an architectural approach that addresses many of the pitfalls of CPM 1.0 solutions – enabling true Finance Transformation. Learn how CPM 2.0 applications enable Finance teams to shift more time to value-added analysis, partnering with lines of business, and improving alignment and decision-making across the enterprise.
- How are organizations doing in achieving Finance transformation? What’s holding you back?
- How is the finance executive’s influence expanding beyond just the finance, accounting, and reporting function (collaboration with CIO, CISO, etc.)?
- What are the most critical Finance processes that require modernization?
- How are you acting as the change agent for your organization in aligning Finance and Operations?
- How is the CFO creating smarter, efficient work patterns throughout the organization and within the finance team?
- How is your finance department leveraging FinTech to gain competitive advantage and drive innovation?