Workshops: Monday, 15 April 2019
Monday, April 15th, 2019
Driving change is a challenge in itself, but when working with a distributed and remote workforce there is an added layer of complexity. This session will explore strategies and tactics that can be employed to address the complexities of transformation within a distributed workforce. Plus it will delve in the use of technology to aid and enable engagement and learning.
- Discussing the best change management strategies that have worked in the past: Roadshows, Skype Meetings, Building strong working relationships with line managers
- Identifying KPIs and metrics for change management specific to a distributed workforce
- Leveraging your mobility platform to enable change
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 17 April 2019
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
1:00 PM CASE STUDY: Exploring Tools and Strategies that Respond to the Challenge of Driving Transformation across a Distributed Workforce
Ericsson in the US has over 3,000 employees, most of whom work remotely and over the past 2-years, the organisation has been going through a major organizational wide change project Change is a challenge for any organization and when most of the workforce is distributed there is an added layer of complexity. In this session Jason will share some of the success stories from the project and also some of the things that with hindsight they would have approached differently.
- Tapping into the flow – initiating change
- Exploring tools that drive higher rates of adopting
- Leveraging technology such as virtual brainstorming and Skype