Learn from Wendy McLaren, Head of Field Operations, as she discusses how her team have been focusing on improving both the customer and employee experience during COVID-19. With an increase in customer lineups and panicked demands on their field teams, learn the importance of customer service on the field – and how in turn we can deliver unique customer experience, even in times of mass disruption.
• Being available for customers at all times by supporting them and improving levels of service
• Keeping your field workers safe and supporting during times of disruption
• Determining the key ways to improve employee experience for better on-site performance
Now more than ever, the series models of tomorrow will vary from yesterday. How does this impact the way we interact with products, customers and employees. In this session ServiceMax will look at the people element across three core branches of the service delivery chain:
• Asset Data – Could equipment become the transformation consultant of the future?
• Workforce – What does a happy but versatile, “future proofed” workforce look like?
• Customers – Do we understand the expectations of our customers by persona? How will they see their role in remote fix? How will they see value in new service offerings & how can we “future-proof”’ the supply of the same?
Simon Johnson, Area Manager of Service Operations at Queensland Urban Utilities will deliver a presentation on the work his team have been doing over the past 6 months to improve their workflow and operating strategy.
• Determining where to position your current workforce, ensuring schedules and customer enquiries are met
• Scheduling and absenteeism: how do we utilise the right optimisation strategies to this?
• Utilising call routing technologies to fast track customer interactions within both call centres and with on-site technicians
Digital adoption and mobility is today more critical than ever for field service organisations. Technology selection must not only be based on durability and functionality but on whether it can be remotely deployed, secured, updated, managed and supported. During this presentation, you will hear how an integrated mobility strategy is critical to help business adapt to the challenges of the ‘new normal’. Working on any device, in any location, at any time, over any network is no longer “nice to have”, it is a necessity.
Join us in conversation with Sydney Water to hear about the common challenges and pitfalls with integrating tech into mobile field service teams. Learn how reliable hardware coupled with secure connectivity can be backed by services and support to provide a truly seamless experience
The future is here, but it's not evenly distributed... Customers are demanding real-time and personalised services, creating opportunities for self-service and new digital customer experiences. Service delivery is becoming a crucial part of the customer experience and technology strategies may determine winners and losers in the market. Does your company know how to respond?
Juan Martin, Director and Co-founder at PhoenixDX, will talk about the typical challenges in FSM: the "dream" vs the "reality". Juan will share how organisations like yours are creating unified digital experiences for customers and employees that increase operational efficiency and competitive advantage to win new business
Automate admin tasks, and share analytics with your BI systems.