Director at Phoenix Services and an expert in
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 17 April 2019
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
In this “digital” and “customer experience” age, when it comes to software, Field Services are still struggling with the basics. Top frustrations are:
- Traditional development tools are not fast enough (45%)
- can’t access all of the information they need (38%)
- 52% of companies are using manual methods to handle field services.
BRI Security are differentiating themselves in a competitive market with:
- a tailored mobile solution for their 1500 security guards that eliminates all manual effort,
- a customer portal that provides real time visibility of service delivery,
- the ability to measure performance to continuously optimise customer outcomes.
In this session you will learn and see demo of:
- A better and faster way to automate Field Service operations.
- 9 factors to consider when you are choosing a software approach for your Field Service operations.
- How low code technologies bring speed to market that empowers field services companies to keep up with business change and stay on top of competition.