National Systems and Processes manager – Equipment Service
Coca Cola Amantil
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 16 April 2019
Tuesday, April 16th, 2019
Coca Cola Amantil have recently launched dynamic scheduling across its field work force. This innovative approach to field services, brings diagnostics to the front-end of the maintenance process. It utilises a fully integrated system that ties in both ERP and work order platforms through a single interface.
This has increased visibility and in turn seen a boost in productivity and customer service. A world first initiative, this is now being adopting by Europe, Asia and other regions.
- Getting your data right for dynamic scheduling
- Applying a user centric change management strategy
- Enhancing mobile device to support this added functionality
- Workforce optimisation strategies to move towards dynamic scheduling
- Next steps: Exploring the potential of machine learning, AR and connected devices