National Manager Schindler Ahead – Digital Services
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 16 April 2019
Tuesday, April 16th, 2019
Over the past few years Schindler has been developing and accelerating an IoT strategy that is innovative for the Vertical Transport industry. The Objective of Schindler’s IoT strategy is to provide preventive maintenance to maximise availability for our customers, and to improve resource management – the right resources at the right time.
- Remote monitoring designed for the business to decide and manage what is the next most important activity
- Exploring field link systems to improve processes and reduce breakdowns
- Provide customers with transparency and inclusion to be proactively informed of activities
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 17 April 2019
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
3:30 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: Applying Greater Control and Visibility to your End-to-End Field Delivery to Improve Productivity and Customer Experience
Tracking technicians on service calls, on an uber-like interface is quickly gaining popularity as a tool to improve customer experience and drive real time scheduling. But this presents a series of challenges, particularly with workforce optimisation and change management. It also raises questions around data integrity and security. This session will explore further.
- Introducing a technology agnostic, integrating tracker to ensure seamless uptake
- Workforce optimisation and change management
- Addressing the questions around data security